Long story short, I was hacked. Some news highlights:
- Forestofthought.com was down because it was redirecting to some spam site.
- Someone set up a bank phishing site in the backpages. I was notified by a kind passerby, Ken.
- My IP was blacklisted by usfamily.com because the server was mailing spam to everyone. News to me.
- My host suspended service for about half a day until I explained what was going on.
- My IP has been now greylisted. Not on the whitelist because the vulnerabilities may still exist.
- I’m not posting much because I’m in the progress of moving to a new VPS hosted by The Mercenaries
- Plutocracy is still coming along, don’t worry. I have some cool new developments to report when everything settles down (Risujin’s doing).
- Started working out. See sidebar.
Anyway, thanks. I may be too lazy to transfer this post to the new host. Hopefully everything works out.